Custom Blending Process
Step 1 — Confidentiality Agreement
- A confidentiality agreement is executed to protect the confidentiality of the client’s and All Seasonings Ingredients’ proprietary information..
Step 2 — Control Sample and Recipe
- The client provides All Seasonings Ingredients with a small control sample and/or recipe of the applicable blend(s).
Step 3 — Blend Sampling
- All Seasonings Ingredients prepares blend samples based on the control sample, recipe and requested pack size. These blend samples are given to the client for evaluation.
Step 4 — Client Feedback & Approval
- The client provides feedback on the blend samples. If adjustments are needed, All Seasonings Ingredients prepares new samples for the client to evaluate until the blend meets the client’s needs.
- Once the blend meets the client’s needs, a Custom Blend Agreement is executed, affirming the blend approval, and formalizing both parties’ agreement with regard to selling and purchasing the blend(s).
Step 5 — Pricing Setup, Production, & Labeling
- Pricing is issued based on the client’s pack size needs as well as All Seasonings Ingredients’ 500-pound Minimum Order Quantity.
- Client and item set up is completed, enabling All Seasonings Ingredients to begin production of the blend(s).