Steak couldn’t get any more flavorful, or simple! Just a sprinkle of All Seasoning’s NY Steak Mix and onto the grill and you’ve got mind-blowing, summer tunes cranking flavor. Mixes well with cold brews and good times.
- 2 LBs New York Strip Steaks (about 3/4 inch thick), trimmed
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup All Seasonings NY Steak Mix
- Simply evenly coat or brush the New York Strip Steaks with a high grade vegetable oil.
- Then, rub both sides of the New York Strip Stakes evenly with the All Seasoning’s NY Steak Mix.
- Bring your grill up to temperature before searing and cooking the meat to the desire pinkness.
- Sit back, and enjoy.